Residential & Commercial
MJR Tree Service, Certified ISA Arborists PN-7974A and Utility Specialists. Our company specializes in low-impact tree removal, our mission is to leave your yard looking great and as damage free as possible. Call us for any hazard tree removal, risk assessment, Utility & Power line work, pruning, stump grinding, tree topping or brush clearing. All work is in accordance with ISA/CUA standards.
- Spiral Pruning – helps prevent trees from uprooting in storms
- Shaping & Pruning – pruned branches to help shape the tree. If you’d like your tree to have a more rounded & manicured look.
- Crown Reduction & Thinning – is most often used when a tree has grown too large for its permitted space
- Hazard / Danger Tree Removals – the removal of trees that are likely to fail and cause injury to either people or property
- Tree Topping – is the practice of removing whole tops of trees or large branches and/or trunks from damaged or dead trees.
- Lot Clearing – the clearing of undergrowth, trees, dead or drying limbs and shrubs from property development
- Brush Chipping – the disposal and chipping of prunings and trimmings
- Stump Grinding – eliminates many of the problems associated with traditional stump removal methods and completes the job in a fraction of the time. In just a few hours, huge stumps that used to take up space in your yard or garden will be just a memory.
Customer relations and consulting, involving:
- Educating our customers to keep a balance of mature trees in urban settings.
- Giving options to customer wants.
- Showing the customers physical evidences of potential tree failure.