– helps prevent trees from uprooting in storms
Hazard / Danger Tree Removals
– the removal of trees that are likely to fail and cause injury to either people or property
Crown Reduction & Thinning
– is most often used when a tree has grown too large for its permitted space
– the disposal and chipping of prunings and trimmings
Shaping & Pruning
– pruned branches to help shape the tree. If you’d like your tree to have a more rounded & manicured look.
– is the practice of removing whole tops of trees or large branches and/or trunks from damaged or dead trees.
– the clearing of undergrowth, trees, dead or drying limbs and shrubs from property development
– eliminates the problems associated with traditional stump removal methods in a fraction of the time.
Residential & Commercial
MJR Tree Service, Certified ISA Arborists PN-7974A and Utility Specialists. Our company specializes in low-impact tree removal, our mission is to leave your yard looking great and as damage free as possible. Call us for any hazard tree removal, risk assessment, Utility & Power line work, pruning, stump grinding, tree topping or brush clearing. All work is in accordance with ISA/CUA standards.
Customer relations and consulting, involving:
- Educating our customers to keep a balance of mature trees in urban settings.
- Giving options to customer wants.
- Showing the customers physical evidences of potential tree failure.